UDF Registration Agreement
You should read this agreement carefully before clicking and agreeing to this agreement in the registration process. Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the terms and conditions. In particular, the terms involving exemption or limitation of liability, rights authorization and information use, agreement to open and use special single services, application of law and dispute resolution, etc. Among them, important contents such as exemption or limitation of liability clauses or other clauses involving your significant rights and interests will prompt you for key attention in bold and underlined forms, which you should read emphatically.
If you are an institution or organization, you should obtain the registration from relevant government administrative agencies and be a legally existing institution or organization; or obtain the authorization of a legally existing institution or organization.
If You do not have full civil capacity due to factors such as age, intelligence situation, cognitive ability, mental status etc., please read and determine whether You agree to all content of this agreement and relevant integral parts thereof, accompanied by a legal guardian (hereinafter referred to as "Guardian"). Please operate with the guardian or with the express consent of the guardian, otherwise you shall not use this service. Please carefully read and fully understand this agreement accompanied by your guardian, and use this service with the consent of your guardian.
If You are a User outside mainland China, You will have to abide by the laws of Your country and/or region if You enter into or implement this agreement, and respect the local morals and customs. If Your actions violate local laws, regulations or ethics, You should solely take the responsibility incurred.
1. Legal Statement
The ownership and operation rights of UDF (or hereinafter referred to as "this website") network services belong to Tianjin U-Sharing Technology Co., Ltd. (or hereinafter referred to as "U-Sharing"), the rights and obligations of this website as stipulated in this "UDF Registration Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "the Terms of Service" or "this Agreement" or "Registration Agreement") are enjoyed and undertaken by U-Sharing. U-Sharing provides network services in accordance with these Terms of Service and the operating rules. It releasesfrom time to time. In addition, service users of natural persons, institutions or organizations (hereinafter referred to as "Users" or "You") use the services of this site and shall agree to the entire content of the Terms of Service and the rules and points related to the service. All of the foregoing rules and highlights form an integral part of the Terms of Service.
By checking the "Agree to the 'Registration Agreement" button during the registration process, Users have fully read, understood and fully accepted all the terms of this Agreement. Users must confirm and accept all the terms of this Agreement and complete the registration process in order to become official Users of this website, whereas the "Registration Agreement" takes legal effect. In the process of reading this Agreement, if You do not agree to this Agreement or any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement, You should immediately stop the registration process, and You must not log in to the website in any way or use the website directly or indirectly. If there is any unauthorized User, this website retains the right to take legal action.
The interpretation of the following terms is owned by U-Sharing and may be changed from time to time within the limits permitted by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
1. UDF does not assume any legal responsibility for the truthfulness, accuracy, legality and any disputes or losses arising from the information on the third-party websites linked to this website. If You find any problems with the above information, please contact us as soon as possible by Email [email@example.com] or by phone [(86)022-23374058-634].
2. All Users can post information through this website in text or other multi-dimensional ways. Users should be responsible for the authenticity and legality of the information they publish. Users must abide by the following terms:
(1) Strictly abide by the relevant laws, regulations, rules and norms of the People's Republic of China, abide by the general ethics and norms of the Internet, and communicate in accordance with the principle of good faith and equality.
(2) Do not use any multi-dimensional expression on this website to endanger the security of the network.Do not use the network to endanger national security, honor and interests, incite subversion of state power, overthrow the socialist system; incite division of the country, and undermine national unity; promote terrorism and extremism; promote national hatred and ethnic discrimination; disseminate violence and obscene pornographic information; fabricate and disseminate false information to disrupt economic order and social order; and infringe on the reputation, privacy, intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests of others.
(3) Do not post any information content on this website that insults or defames others and infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of others. No information that violates public order and good customs shall be published on this website.
(4) Other content that violates the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, the relevant provisions of the normative documents, and the public order and good customs.
3. Users registered on this website should use the true personal information, corporate information and institutional information to register in accordance with the principle of good faith and law-abiding. Users agree that, in premise of not disclosing the privacy of individual Users, UDF has the right to analyze the entire User database and adopt the User database for commercial use.
4. Any damage or loss caused by any third party's claim or derivative arising from the texts, pictures, links, videos, etc. uploaded to or posted on this website upon the institutional client’s authorization shall be the sole responsibility of the institutional client.This website does not undertake any responsibility for its authenticity and consequences. The viewers of this website should identify the video, audio or any other form of content displayed on this website, including the authenticity and legitimacy of the texts, images, links, etc. If any problems are found, welcome to report to the webmaster of this website in a timely manner (Reporting method: [Tel: (86)022-23374058-634; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org].
2. Service Notes
The specific content of UDF service is provided by the website according to the actual situation, for example: obtaining and publishing shared videos, audio, related documents, and obtaining products and services. This website only provides Users with relevant network services. Users must provide the necessary equipment for Internet access (such as personal computers, mobile phones, modems or other necessary Internet access devices) and bear the necessary expenses (such as the telephone charges, network charges, mobile phone charges, etc. paid for Internet access).
Based on the importance of the services provided on this website, Users should agree to:
(1) Provide true, accurate, complete, and legal and effective subject information.
(2) If the subject information changes, the registration information should be updated in time to ensure that the information meets the requirements of authenticity, accuracy, completeness, and legitimation and effectiveness.
UDF services are provided in accordance with the current technologies and conditions. U-Sharing will do its utmost to ensure the continuity and security of the service, but cannot foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks at any time. U-Sharing is exempt from such risks, including but not limited to service interruption, data loss, and other losses and risks that may result from force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hackers, system instability, defects of third-party services, government actions, etc.
3. Alteration, intermit or cease of service
Due to the special nature of the network services, this website reserves the right to change or discontinue or terminate some or all of the network services at any time without liability to Users or third parties.
In order to better provide network services to Users, this website needs to repair or maintain the platform or related equipment that provides network services on a regular or irregular basis. As a result, the network services are interrupted within a reasonable time and due to other human circumstances (such as malicious attacks) caused by the system, and this website does not need to bear any responsibility for this.
This website has the right to suspend or terminate provision of the network services at any time and is not obligated to assume any liability to the User or any third party, if any of the following events occur:
(1) Information provided by the User is untrue;
(2) The User violates the relevant provisions of this Agreement;
(3) Due to government bans, changes in applicable laws or regulations in force, fires, natural disasters, turmoil, wars, power outages, disruption of communication lines, hacking, computer virus intrusion or seizures, technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, government regulation, any unforeseen, inevitable, insurmountable, and uncontrollable events ("Force Majeure Events") that affect the normal operation of the network, such as temporary suspension of the website, and any deliberate destruction by others, improper operation by You, use of services not authorized or approved by this website, normal system maintenance, system upgrades, or delays, stagnation or errors in the information and data provided by this website caused by network failures such as network congestion and other hardware failures outside the control of the Company.
It is Your responsibility to back up the data saved in this service. If Your service is terminated, this website reserves the right to permanently delete Your data from the server, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations. This website is not obligated to provide or return data to You after the service has been suspended or terminated.
4. Online Registration
You acknowledge that You should have the civil capacity to comply with Your conduct before You begin the registration process and use UDF service. If You do not have the aforementioned civil capacity to be appropriate to Your actions, You and Your guardian shall bear all consequences according to the laws. In addition, You must ensure that You are not the subject of trade restrictions, sanctions, or other legal or regulatory restrictions imposed by any country, international organization, or territory, or You may not be able to properly register and use UDF services.
When applying for the use of the web service of this website, Users must provide true and accurate subject information. If there is any change in the subject information, it must be updated in a timely manner. Once the User has successfully registered, the User becomes a registered User of this website. Each User is solely responsible for all activities and events performed under his or her Username.
The User hereby agrees to accept promotional, event information or other relevant business information to the User send from this website through Email or other means.
5. User Account, Password and Security
Users should properly keep their account and password registered on this website, and should assume full responsibility for account and password security. The User can change the User's password at any time according to the prompts on this website. Users should not transfer or lend their account and password to others. Users shall bear the losses caused by the transfer or lending of the account and password. If the User finds that his or her account has been illegally used by others or has security vulnerability, the User should immediately notify this website. The website will not take any responsibility for the illegal use of Your account by others that is caused by hacking or negligent password keeping.
In the process of using the service, the User can set the nickname, avatar and other information for the account, and also set the name, picture, profile and other information for the User to establish a section or participate in the section. The User shall ensure that the content and form of such information comply with laws and regulations, public order, social morality and the rules of this Agreement, and will not infringe any legal rights, including but not limited to portrait rights and reputation rights. If there's any dispute herein, the User shall solve and assume the corresponding legal responsibilities.
6. User Privacy System
Respecting and protecting User’s privacy and other personal information is a basic policy of this website. For details, please refer to the "UDF Privacy Protection Statement" on this website(address:https://www.udfspace.com/en/yonghuxuzhi)
User may need to fill in the necessary information during the process of registering account or using the service. If the information filled in by the User is incomplete or untrue, You may not be able to use the service or be restricted during use.
When users use a specific service on this website, the service may have separate agreements and relevant business rules. Before you use the service, please read and agree to the relevant separate agreement. If you use a specific service, it is deemed that you have read and agreed to accept the agreement of the relevant separate agreement of UDF.
7. User Management
Users must observe the following rules:
(1) Obey to relevant PRC and Users’ local laws and regulations;
(2) Obey the network agreement, provisions, procedure and practice for using the network service;
(3) Do not use the website services system for any unlawful purposes;
(4) Do not transmit any illegal information such as harassing, slanderous, abusive, intimidating, vulgar, obscene, instigating or committing a criminal act;
(5) Do not infringe any third party's patent, copyright, trademark, portrait, reputation or any other lawful rights and interests;
(6) Do not use the network services system of this website to engage in any behavior detrimental to the interests of this website;
(7) Do not interfere or confuse the network service;
(8) Do not enter other computer systems illegally without permission.
Users are solely responsible for their own behaviors on the Internet. The information posted on this website represents the author and does not represent the position of this website.If the User's behavior violates the above terms of service, the website has the right to take appropriate measures, including but not limited to technical means to delete, block related content or disconnect the link. Moreover, this website has the right to take measures including but not limited to warning, refusal to issue, short-term ban, until the account is permanently closed, and legal liability is pursued. If the User disseminates and spreads reactionary or pornographic information or any other information that violates national laws and regulations, the website system records may be used as evidence of such actions. The content of suspected illegal crimes will be kept in the case and reported truthfully when accepting investigations from relevant government authorities.
8. Ownership of Intellectual Property
The network services defined on this website include: all the contents of the text, images, audio, video content provided by this website, and other information provided by the website for Users. The intellectual property rights of all these contents are owned and/or legally authorized by U-Sharing and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other relevant laws. Therefore, Users may only use the content under the authorization of this website and related rights holders, and may not copy, distribute, reproduce, play, adapt, compile or otherwise use the content or use it for any other business purpose.
If the content of this website is similar to anyone's work, infringes anyone's copyright (Including but not limited to: reproduction right, distribution right, rental right, exhibition right, performance right, projection right, broadcasting right, information network communication right, production right, adaptation right, translation right and compilation right) or may cause harm to anyone, please contact us in time (Contact: [Tel: (86)022-23374058-634; E-mail: email@example.com]).
The copyrights and trademarks of the commercial logos such as "UDF" used in this website are owned by U-Sharing.
9. Third-Party Link
This website contains links to other websites and web pages, but these websites and web pages are not operated or controlled by this website, and this website is not responsible for them. Users who initiate any such links or web pages and leave this website to access other websites or web pages should abide by the User agreement of other websites or web pages. All risks are the responsibility of the User and this website does not assume any responsibility.
Users acknowledge and agree that this website may send or display advertisements or other information (including commercial and non-commercial information) to You by itself or by third parties through SMS, email or electronic information. The form, frequency and content of the advertisements or other information are subject to the actual availability of this website. If you do not wish to receive the above advertising information, you may unsubscribe upon your first receipt of relevant information.
This website will carry out advertising business in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. You agree that for the advertisements appearing in the service, You shall carefully judge its authenticity and reliability, and You shall be solely responsible for the actions carried out by the advertisements, except as expressly provided by law.
Any visitor must read this website "UDF Privacy Statement" (address: https://www.udfspace.com/en/yinsishengming) before browsing the website information, registering as User or accepting the services of this website. Once You have registered to enable the service of this website, You are deemed to have fully understood and accepted the entire contents of the privacy statement.
12.Liability for Damages
Users agree to safeguard and maintain the interests of this website and other Users. If the User violates the relevant laws and regulations, or any of the provisions of this Agreement, and causes damages to this website or any other third party, the User agrees to bear independent full responsibility for compensation of any damages caused (Including but not limited to: any claim, demand or loss claimed by a third party). This website is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the website services by Users. These damages may result from improper use of web services, purchase of goods online or services of the same type, online trading, illegal use of network services, or change of information transmitted by Users.
U-Sharing has the right to take appropriate legal actions against violations of relevant Chinese mainland laws and regulations or the provisions of this registration agreement based on reasonable judgment, and to report relevant information to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations.
U-Sharing does not make any form (express or implied) statement or guarantee (unless otherwise stipulated by Chinese mainland laws) for the operation of this website and its information, contents, materials, products (including software), or services contained in this website.
If the right holder believes that the saved, searched or linked works displayed in the search and link service in the information storage space service provided by this website infringes the copyright of the related works, the right holder may submit a written noticeto this website requesting this website takes necessary measures such as deleting, blocking, and disconnecting links. The notice shall be signed personally by the right holder. If the right holder is a unit, the official seal of the unit shall be affixed.
The notice shall include: (1) the right holder's name, contact information, address, business license (unit), ID card (individual), relevant authorization certificate, etc., which prove the identity of the right holder; (2) the exact name and network address of the allegedly infringing content to be deleted or disconnected; (3) the preliminary certification documents that constitutes the infringement;
The right holder shall ensure that the statements in the notice and the relevant documents provided are true, valid and legal, and that all legal liabilities arising therefrom are guaranteed.
Upon receiving this notice from the obligee, this website will remove the allegedly infringing content or disconnect the link from the allegedly infringing content and forward the notice to the User who provided the content. After receiving the notice transferred from this website, if the User believes that the content provided does not infringe the rights of others, the User may submit a written explanation to the website requesting to restore the deleted content or restore the link with the disconnected content.
The written explanation shall include: (1) the User's name, contact information and address, business license (unit), ID card (individual), relevant authorization certificate, etc., which prove the identity of the counter-notifier; (2) the deleted content, or the exact name and network address of the content that was disconnected to be restored; (3) the preliminary certification documents that does not constitute the infringement.
The User shall ensure that the written statement and related documents provided are true, valid and legal, and that all legal liabilities arising therefrom are guaranteed to be assumed by him or her.
Through the above procedures, the website will no longer accept the notice that the obligee requests the website to delete the content or disconnect the link of the content for the same content.
14.Applicable Laws and Settlement of Disputes
The conclusion, implementation and interpretation of the terms of this Agreement and dispute settlement should apply Chinese laws and is subject to the jurisdiction of China courts. If the terms of this Agreement conflict with the laws of the People's Republic of China, such terms will be revised as required by law, while other terms will remain valid and have legal effect. In case of any disputes arising in connection with contents or implementation of this Agreement, both parties shall settle such disputes through friendly negotiation; should no settlement can be reached after negotiation, any party may take legal proceedings at the People's Court where the operator of this website, U-Sharing is domiciled.
The headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and do not constitute the specific content of this Agreement, nor do they affect the meaning and interpretation of any of the terms of this Agreement. The final interpretation of the terms of this Agreement is owned by U-Sharing.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed to be annulled, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Other rights not expressly authorized in this Agreement are still reserved by U-sharing, and you shall obtain additional written permission from U-sharing when exercising these rights. U-sharing's failure to exercise any of the foregoing rights does not constitute a waiver of such rights.
You acknowledge that You have read the above terms carefully and fully accept the content of the above terms.